You are a manual person and you like working with metal? Would you like to have longer weekends all year round? We have a job that might interest you!
We are currently looking for a welder to support our evening team. This is a great opportunity to develop versatility in the steel fabrication field. The production process for metal is mainly MIG.
Schedule: Monday to Thursday from 4:10 pm to 2:40 am
You can watch the following video to get a better idea of our work environment: https://youtu.be/lPM6quRXSE8
More specifically, the tasks consist of :
- Read and interpret blueprints and drawings;
- Prepare the parts to be welded using electric and pneumatic tools;
- Use the MIG process to weld parts;
- Assemble jigs according to plans/drawings;
- Perform quality control of welds produced.
- Enjoy your Fridays off year round;
- Welding helmet offered after 3 months;
- 6 paid days off during the holiday season;
- Deferred profit sharing plan with employer contribution;
- Complete group insurance including medical, dental and vision after 3 months;
- Free Dialogue telemedicine service giving you access to a doctor 24/7;
- 3 sick days after 3 months of employment;
- Work clothes provided after 3 months;
- Safety glasses with prescription provided after 3 months;
- Annual amount of $150 granted for the purchase of work boots after 3 months.
- DEP in welding or relevant experience in welding;
- Master the MIG welding process;
- Know the imperial and metric systems;
- Be able to lift parts and read plans.
Do you recognize yourself? Does this challenge interest you? We invite you to send your application without delay!
All applications will be treated confidentially. However, please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
*Please note that the masculine gender is used without discrimination and solely for the purpose of lightening the text*.