- The personal data we will collect
- The use of collected data
- Who has access to the data collected
- The rights of site users
ConsentUsers agree that by using our site, they consent to:
- the collection, use, and retention of data listed in this policy.
Personal data we collect
Data collected automaticallyWhen you visit and use our site, we may automatically collect and store the following information:
- IP address
- Hardware and software details
- Links a user clicks while using the site
- Content that the user views on your site
Non-automatically collected dataWe may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our site:
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Employment information
These data can be collected through the following methods:
- Contact form
- Application form
How we use personal dataThe personal data collected on our site will be used only for the purposes specified in this policy or indicated on the relevant pages of our site. We will not use your data beyond what we disclose.
Who we share personal data with
Third partiesWe may share user data with third parties for various reasons. Third-party processors (like payment gateways and other third-party payment transaction processors) have their own privacy policies. We recommend that you read these policies thoroughly before providing any personal data to these platforms. We may share data with:
- Payment processors
- Marketing agencies
- Legal advisors
- IT service providers
Other DisclosuresWe commit to not selling or share your personal data with other third parties, except in the following cases:
- If the law requires us
- If it is required for any legal proceedings
- To prove or protect our legal rights
- If you have expressly agreed to the sharing
Your rightsYou have the right to:
- Be informed about how we use your personal data.
- Request access to the personal data we hold about you.
- Ask us to correct any inaccuracies in the personal data we hold about you.
- Withdraw any consents to personal data processing at any time.
- Request that your personal data be deleted or restricted under certain circumstances. For example, if is using your personal data on the basis of your consent and has no other legal basis to use such, you may request your personal data be deleted when you withdraw your consent.